Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello! It's been a few days since I've been on here. The holiday are always hectic. I have some things to share!! I am going to partake in a craft fair this Saturday, December 3rd and I've been a busy bee trying to get some more projects done to put up for sale. I've also been a cooking fool! Unfortunately, I only have pictures of my Thanksgiving contribution and dinner a couple nights ago. I hope you enjoy my pictures!

Here's the Craft Fair information, in case you're in the neighborhood:

Chattaroy Elementary School
Saturday, December 3, 2011
9 am - 6 pm

See you there!

Beanie with a wide bill


Beanie with a smaller bill

For the next hat I used Danyel Pink's amazing pattern, found here http://www.crazysockscrochet.blogspot.com/

Brown and blue slouchy hat

Brown and blue slouchy hat without a head

Close up of stitches on brown and blue slouchy hat

Slouchy hat set with ripple scarf

 First time I've ever made a snowflake! I have made 12 so far! SmoothFoxLover helped! Here's her pattern:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/free-smoothfoxs-holiday-star. It's Ravelry, so you need to sign up to see it.

Cotton Yarn Snowflake

Another view of snowflake

Cream colored cotton thread. FIRST time using thread!

Another view of cotton thread snowflake

I made a ripple scarf to go with my blue slouchy hat!

Interesting camera angle!

For Thanksgiving I made Cranberries!





A couple night ago I made Tofu Stir-Fry. I forgot to take pictures of the finished product, though.






Have a great Wednesday everyone! Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment